• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is your daily driver?

2001 Blazer

i663.photobucket.com_albums_uu356_9515004x4_009_5.jpg

For the last 4+ years...I drove this:

2002 Infiniti G20 Sport 5-speed sitting on polished 17x8 BBS RC's with 215/45-17 rubber
i40.tinypic.com_2uop76a.jpg

Then, it started giving me trouble. I was looking for an 2007 Infiniti M35, but Momma wanted something with a good warranty, so this now sits in my driveway:

2012 Kia Optima SX with Premium Package and Sport wheels
front-quarter.jpg

I've had it for 3 weeks, and it is definitely a sweet ride. Getting 22+ mpg on my stop-n-go commute and will probably only get better as it breaks in.

And of course, I have my old truck - a 1992 Chevy Silverado. It's too ugly for pictures...just ask JWC, he's seen it! :laugh:

Last edited:
For the last 4+ years...I drove this:

2002 Infiniti G20 Sport 5-speed sitting on polished 17x8 BBS RC's with 215/45-17 rubber
i40.tinypic.com_2uop76a.jpg

Then, it started giving me trouble. I was looking for an 2007 Infiniti M35, but Momma wanted something with a good warranty, so this now sits in my driveway:

2012 Kia Optima SX with Premium Package and Sport wheels
i39.tinypic.com_35l4zec.jpg

I've had it for 3 weeks, and it is definitely a sweet ride. Getting 22+ mpg on my stop-n-go commute and will probably only get better as it breaks in.

And of course, I have my old truck - a 1992 Chevy Silverado. It's too ugly for pictures...just ask JWC, he's seen it! :laugh:

Wow, that looks good for a kia. And there ain't nothing wrong with a 92 chevy truck, they are supposed to be ugly! Here is a pic of my 92 Generic Made Chevy.
farm5.staticflickr.com_4126_4952091796_e3ab975c89_z.jpg

Wow, that looks good for a kia. And there ain't nothing wrong with a 92 chevy truck, they are supposed to be ugly! Here is a pic of my 92 Generic Made Chevy.
farm5.staticflickr.com_4126_4952091796_e3ab975c89_z.jpg

Thanks, man. That's about what I said about the Optima. A few years ago...there is no way I would have considered a Kia. Now, truthfully, it's the only brand new car I would have considered that was in my price range. We'll see if it stays reliable...the initial bulid quality on it seems really good - and final assembly was done right here in GA.

Yeah...nothing wrong with those old Chevys. To be truthful, I just don't have a picture of mine at all. It's not photogenic...faded paint, usually covering in crap that fallen off a tree...but it runs like a top and gets 16 mpg in the city at 20 years of age.

2011 Chevy Cruze. Not too bad for a first car that I bought myself at 21, no? I had my dads 2000 Toyota Tundra he left me when he passed in '06. But I needed something with better MPG and the truck was getting the job done there!

Nothing special, plan on adding wheels tires when it needs it, blacking out the gold emblems, and getting a factory small spoiler to give it a "sportier" look, for lack of a better term.

Taken on the Blueridge Parkway

i42.tinypic.com_2mx1ws6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom