• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is The Most OCD Thing About You?

Everything, mostly my shopView attachment 7047116
Looks great. You would go absolutely insane if you saw my shop (garage,shop,den etc.). My wife ,bless her, has tried very hard to cure me but I am still sick,sick,sick. I once was much more orderly and organized but realized it doesn't matter as long as I remember where it's at and if I don't move on.

When a so called tech leaves thisView attachment 7047035When it should look like this View attachment 7047036
Kinda reminds me of our firework shows at church. About a 6 hour set up(wires are straightened up after setup)
1711292628496.png

1711292645271.jpeg

1711292661558.jpeg

The mattress must - MUST - be pushed all the way against the headboard. It cannot touch the footboard. If there is a headboard gap it causes my pillow to sink 1/79” and I cannot sleep soundly. In warmer weather when I sleep with just the cover sheet and no blanket the blanket must be folded so the weight covers my feet and halfway up my shin - no farther.

Everything that @N.Ga.Trader said, and when I adjust the air/heat on my side of the truck, it drives me crazy if the other side temperature setpoint doesn't match! Also, when I start a task (whether it be in my office or in my woodshop) I have to to do a thorough cleaning and organization before I start. My profession requires a lot of organization and attention to detail, my OCD actually works to my benefit in that capacity.
Same for temp lol

Not gonna lie, the fact that the blade on my microtech comes out of the right side of the grip instead of the center kinda irks me. Of course that has been all microtechs or OTF knives that I’ve owned.

Back
Top Bottom