• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is going on?

OP, I wish I could say your post is the first one I have seen concerning the prices of ammo, guns, etc. But unfortunately, your post is one of several hundred posts on the subject. If you get mad at the seller for offering what they own for more than you are willing to pay, well, don't buy it. Someone is buying those guns and ammo or the ads would be gone. You may not like it, but you cannot control what other people do with their property and you cannot control what people are willing to pay for an item. Complaining about something you cannot control is...well... a waste of time. But hey, if you want to complain, go right ahead. Heck, there are others on here that would have nothing to say if it were not about the horrible things people decide to do with their own property and their own money. I hope you do not fall into that trap.

So, I have bought/ traded and sold on here for a year, have a pretty good indication what firearms are not so good, good, fair and great plus what they should cost. I've sold all mine to purchase a house this past September and I had some cool stuff (psa akv, ptr9ct, m1a scout+6 mags+ drum, ar15 custom but with good parts) and I've always taken a loss, atleast by $50 or so because a USED GUN IS A USED GUN. I take that loss on purpose, no complaints. But stimulus checks are going out again and I'm in the market and that brings me to my question, what is going on? I see people listing smith and wesson m&p for 900+, psa for 7-800+, bear creek for 800+, anderson builds for 7-800. Do people actully buy these at this price? Are these people just taking advantage of average normies who are in a panic? Seriously it used to be nice to scroll through from time to time, but even "window shopping" has become annoying to say the least. I know it's hard to find even basic stuff online right now, but it does happen. Even local pawn shops have better deals than what I'm seeing on here. Perhaps I'm the A-hole here? Does anyone agree/disagree? What are your thoughts? I personally would wait a week or 2 and get these same guns I've mentioned at a regular price online than be taken advantage of by the "gun community".

The ODT still has some deals. They are few and you need to move fast. There isn’t a firearms shortage, just a small rush. Manufacturers are still building and lately its best to buy retail to find a decent price. People can ask what they want, you don’t need to buy high or try to understand the crazy price. Be patient and vigilant in your search here and online, you’ll find good prices.

I had to buy two extra lap tops because my ignore list is so long it filled up the first one
damn-just-damn.jpg
I like that, no worrisome RF's

Back
Top Bottom