• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is going on?

When the manufacturer isn't asking those prices, even if they can't keep them in stock, its just flipping. Besides who is still willing to trade a better quality rifle for a less quality/crappier one?
If people are willing to pay an asking price, and have a mutual exchange whos's to tell them they cant? Guns arent a necessity such as water its a commodity I cant knock someone's hustle. I mean ive traded up for better firearms as such theres more values then monetary... For me I believe in free trade of the people with no goverment regualtions cause it honestly makes **** worse just look at US drug prices without insurance. EFF COMUNISM

If people are willing to pay an asking price, and have a mutual exchange whos's to tell them they cant? Guns arent a necessity such as water its a commodity I cant knock someone's hustle. I mean ive traded up for better firearms as such theres more values then monetary... For me I believe in free trade of the people with no goverment regualtions cause it honestly makes **** worse just look at US drug prices without insurance. EFF COMUNISM
I agree to some extent. Again, its mostly ar15s and the people that are buying are most likely in a panic or just ignorant. I've traded up myself in the past, but it was always a fair trade, I am a fairly honest person and don't take advantage of people or their ignorance, especially when I know they don't know what they are buying/selling/trading. I agree with free trade as well, and believe in limited government but that is a different discussion.

tenor (1).gif

I understand and know whats going on, but you can still find decent ar15s that are not 2x the price just because "they are hard to find", unless again, they are people selling them on here. Thats my whole point. Ammo has gone up, but I still see regular priced firearms online, though they may not be in stock at all times, atleast every few days I see them in stock for a couple hours. Sign up for notifications on some sites if you don't believe me.

Where I live in South GA, AR-15s are going for close to $1000- all of these newbie gun owners want them and are willing to pay to have them. And the price keeps going up. And, ammo prices are way higher than 2013-2015. I saw an ad yesterday where 225 rounds of 40 grain .22LR were $43.95 and that was the cheapest price on an ammo search engine. You have to realize that there are 8 to 10 million more gun owners just this year alone.

Oh I know lol. I have plenty off 556 and a survivable amount of 9mm. But I definitely have not seen gun prices level out to a degree, not every one is doing this, but more than just the normal few are. Again, some of these brands are not that much brand new, so why are people selling them for 2-500$ more than what they are worth, and, is anyone seriously buying them at these prices?
Plus, I have not seen this same phenomenon in handguns. Actually I've mostly seen it happening with ar15s even when it comes to rifles.

Sell a little bit of that 556 and 9milly for the escalated prices, (you'll be a capitalist) but maybe you'll feel better about the new price you pay for an AR.

Back
Top Bottom