What cigar have you been smoking lately?

ACD39F9C-F436-45CA-99EA-51388B8B592B.jpeg

Yea I’ve been “stuck” smoking a lot of god of fire and liga since my opus stash ran out. Hard to find them cheap these days so figured I should go ahead and grab a box lol.
Love the Fuente Fuente Opus X, great smoke! If you get tired of them, send 'em over my way! LOL

Yea I’ve been “stuck” smoking a lot of god of fire and liga since my opus stash ran out. Hard to find them cheap these days so figured I should go ahead and grab a box lol.
I have been looking for a box of liga no9's for years with no luck. I don't even know if I really want them. Hate to absolutely love something I cant ever have again.
I dont know how all you assholes found out about Blanton's but I can't have it anymore. The answer to that was "**** it, I guess I'm drinking the Kickin Chicken 101 forever". As ridiculous as it sounds WT101 is really a damn good bourbon. The up side to keeping the 101 stocked is that your buddies will bring whatever they like and leave the bottle.
Look poor and @DinkyDau will bring you a bottle of Eagle Rare. (I'm convinced he's Santa)

Back
Top Bottom