• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

Had this Partagas Black Label for lunch today. Good stick!
a08b3cf4082b83fc9282a412c5a83f6d.jpg
215675b951890ae63d50a3be9aee911e.jpg
c49f2d608d64ba4c78dd49b5a97f9d8c.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Sweet Jane's recently. Unfortunately the unfortunately the only place I know to get them is down in Jefferson. And I'm enjoying Macanudo's as well.
You should visit WISE ASH cigar in Smyrna (on 41 hwy about a mile north of the perimeter). They have a large humidor with an excellent selection, including Drew Estate / Deadwood tobacco - SWEET JANE. I smoke there several times a week when I am in town...tell them Corey sent ya!!!

Just went to a PERDOMO event yesterday and this Habano stick was one that I brought home, not too bad but the construction left a little to be desired. I have been smoking a lot of MY FATHER cigars lately, would definitely recommend THE JUDGE or LA OPULENCIA, both were great smokes for the money!
Perdomo.jpg

That my friend, is a great setup! Did you do it yourself?
Yeah man, pine walls and cedar shelves/trim. Smells great works great. Siliconed all the seams inside the walls. Stays a steady 70/72. Worked out great. I need to give away my last desk humidor on here. I had three and gave two to some friend. Got one nice chest humidor left that Im storing inside the closetdor. I'll get a pic this afternoon and post it up if anyone needs another one or a larger one.
And thank you.

Alrighty, who NEEDS a good humidor?
I built a closet humidor because I needed the space and had 3 old humidors. Gave two to a couple friends and this one is just taking up space.
Lucky you!
Thompson Company chest humidor 300 capacity* (Stated but exaggerated)
Two storage drawers on bottom
Measures 17.5x10.5x10.5 (They say 18x11x11 but they also say 300 cigars)
Still have the key in the drawer
I'm keeping the top trays because I use them
I have kept it in my closet humidor so it's still good and seasoned. It won't slam shut, seal is good.
I used it for a few years and it was perfect. The original hygrometer needs a battery (or something i.e. it don't work)
I'll hook you up with:
4 corner Black Ice humidity jar thingies
Two block humidifiers (I took the clay out and replaced it with 72% crystals)
A digital hygrometer/thermometer. It's reading 48% because I keeps it dry in my shop because tools, machines, guns,etc.

It is in sat on a shelf condition and a good looking humidor.
I don't want anything for it but I will take a handful of your favorite cigars if you want to give them up.
I'll wait a day or two and see how many folks want to drive to Dalton to get it (Google Resaca GA) and if it's only one person they can have it.
I do want to see your stash just as evidence that you're not going to try to marketplace my humidor to make a quick $50.
So show me your full box or boxes and whoever needs it the most can have it.
Deal?
hum1.jpg
hum2.jpg
hum3.jpg

Getting ready for the evening ritual. Tonight its a big fat Diesel Figurado and Jefferson's Reserve.
Got to give props to my friend Johnny Martin. Guy owns USA Cycles up here and I met him as soon as I moved to Dalton. We smoked a few of my stogies and had a couple too many one night (I make a lot of friends that way). Next time I see him he has made me this awesome ashtray out of a crankshaft, some gears, a piece of frame, and a hubcap of some fancy old Harley. Great guy and a pretty swell thoughtful gift. He engraved it too from him to me yada yada, Mason stuff. We're not a cult.
diesel.jpg

Getting ready for the evening ritual. Tonight its a big fat Diesel Figurado and Jefferson's Reserve.
Got to give props to my friend Johnny Martin. Guy owns USA Cycles up here and I met him as soon as I moved to Dalton. We smoked a few of my stogies and had a couple too many one night (I make a lot of friends that way). Next time I see him he has made me this awesome ashtray out of a crankshaft, some gears, a piece of frame, and a hubcap of some fancy old Harley. Great guy and a pretty swell thoughtful gift. He engraved it too from him to me yada yada, Mason stuff. We're not a cult.
View attachment 2754718
That ashtray is pretty damn awesome!

Alrighty, who NEEDS a good humidor?
I built a closet humidor because I needed the space and had 3 old humidors. Gave two to a couple friends and this one is just taking up space.
Lucky you!
Thompson Company chest humidor 300 capacity* (Stated but exaggerated)
Two storage drawers on bottom
Measures 17.5x10.5x10.5 (They say 18x11x11 but they also say 300 cigars)
Still have the key in the drawer
I'm keeping the top trays because I use them
I have kept it in my closet humidor so it's still good and seasoned. It won't slam shut, seal is good.
I used it for a few years and it was perfect. The original hygrometer needs a battery (or something i.e. it don't work)
I'll hook you up with:
4 corner Black Ice humidity jar thingies
Two block humidifiers (I took the clay out and replaced it with 72% crystals)
A digital hygrometer/thermometer. It's reading 48% because I keeps it dry in my shop because tools, machines, guns,etc.

It is in sat on a shelf condition and a good looking humidor.
I don't want anything for it but I will take a handful of your favorite cigars if you want to give them up.
I'll wait a day or two and see how many folks want to drive to Dalton to get it (Google Resaca GA) and if it's only one person they can have it.
I do want to see your stash just as evidence that you're not going to try to marketplace my humidor to make a quick $50.
So show me your full box or boxes and whoever needs it the most can have it.
Deal?
View attachment 2754672 View attachment 2754673 View attachment 2754674

I just need you to come build me that exact closet humidor setup u have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ashtray is pretty damn awesome!
I think so. Dude actually took a little time to make it too.

I just need you to come build me that exact closet humidor setup u have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not difficult man. Ship lap pine boards floor walls ceiling. Cedar 1x2 shelves and brackets. All pin nailed and wood glued, silicone inside the wall in the seams. Couple computer fans to circulate and a cigar cabinet humidifier. I actually just got a new humidifier controller (rain bird for mushroom growers) and an analog sonic humidifier. That's why I need the chest humidor out of the floor. So I can put the larger capacity humidifier in there. The little one works but it's not digital and I have to add water every couple days. Holds a liter. New one holds a couple gallons and will have a digital controller.
And LED puck lights.
Probably $3-400 in the whole setup
Oh, and the door is just weather stripped all the way around with a storm threshold.
Also, I xbox friended you but you're never on.

Back
Top Bottom