What car should I get?

Sometimes they can leak, if you dont install the tops correctly. Ive had mine leak twice but it wasnt bad, far less than leaving your windows open. I just reset the top if it does. I dont blame the jeep its my incorrect installation.

The jeep has more interior room than the fj and 4 full doors. It was important to me since i have kids. Also i didnt like the visibility the fj had, very closed in. Fj's do have great resale but so do jeeps.

The 3.8l jeeps kinda suck but the 2012+ pentastar 3.6 jeeps got a major improvement.

Could say f it and get a 800hp chevy 2500

Jeep resale and reliability is no where near that of an FJ but i will concede that the unlimited does have a FULL 4 doors and more room for passengers. Since I have one baby I am not too concerned for now since it is used sparingly during the week due to commute to DT Atlanta. Visibility...meh I could see someones complaint there until I just became much better using my mirrors properly instead of how I had conditioned myself to in another car.

Also i didnt like the visibility the fj had, very closed in.
I really wanted one of those (for the clearance and I just like the styling) shortly after they came out until I sat in one. The visibility has to be the worse of any vehicle I've ever sat in. VERY disappointing. It was kind of one of those "What in the world were they thinking?" things... :tsk: And I drive an Avalanche for crying out loud so it's not like I'm hyper senstive to a 360 degree view.

i am not in atlanta anymore, but in the traffic we have here, i have found that people are much more likely to let you change lanes in a big ass red truck than they were in the g35....it's nice being the bigger guy in those situations

my brother has a nice car but usually drives his beater

He said changing lanes is much easier in the beater

You just flip on the blinker and aim for the most expensive car you can find in the other lane and they let you in

I currently drive a 6 speed 370z. I'm sick of driving stick in atl traffic and I need more room.

I have no idea what I want...I like trucks but don't need a bed. I've thought about a wrangler but I'm afraid it would get old quick. I've even thought about just getting a camry or something cheap that also gets good mileage

Doesn't Nissan make a 4 door automatic version of the 370?

I Forgot what it's called

Back
Top Bottom