What car should I get?

TJW1208

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
259   0
Reaction score
I currently drive a 6 speed 370z. I'm sick of driving stick in atl traffic and I need more room.

I have no idea what I want...I like trucks but don't need a bed. I've thought about a wrangler but I'm afraid it would get old quick. I've even thought about just getting a camry or something cheap that also gets good mileage

It's tough to make a suggestion without knowing all of your requirements, but I'd definitely suggest getting a car that you could buy without payments. I'm a lover of old Volvo Wagons. Tons of space and utility, extraordinarily cheap to insure, and maintain. Not great on gas, and ugly as **** though....in a good way. :D

If you're a bit mechanically inclined, an older used car might be a good bet.

Don't fall into the trap of feeling like the car needs to be an extension of you. Get what's appropriate, unless you're looking for a fun car..which it sounds like you are not.

I am on my second Wrangler. Both of them being TJs. I will always have a one to drive. Mine is a manual as well but in my opinion it is the only way to go with a Wrangler. I know Atlanta traffic stinks with a stick, but there are pros and cons with everything.

Back
Top Bottom