What are your man cave top 5 movies?

You don't know what you are missing!
Maybe . But some movies just get SO much over the top hype that I hate them before I see them. Plus, I don't like Tom Cruise which ruins Top Gun for me . And I realm can't stand ultra libtard Leonardo De **** Boy. And I already know the ship is on a sink and the poor people get the shaft and sink with it.... So I'm just out on them.
How bout some good old fashioned Sanford and Son or Married with Children? I know they ain't movies but I'm all about some 70s sitcoms. And Married was just funny as hell.

Maybe . But some movies just get SO much over the top hype that I hate them before I see them. Plus, I don't like Tom Cruise which ruins Top Gun for me . And I realm can't stand ultra libtard Leonardo De **** Boy. And I already know the ship is on a sink and the poor people get the shaft and sink with it.... So I'm just out on them.
How bout some good old fashioned Sanford and Son or Married with Children? I know they ain't movies but I'm all about some 70s sitcoms. And Married was just funny as hell.
I was just messing with you. I hate chick flicks!

2015-04-10 00.49.14.png

Back
Top Bottom