What about your pets?

I figure there are and for a while will be PLENTY of squirrels, rabbits and birds, let alone the deer, hogs and domestic food animals. I'm making sure I have a 12 gauge-ultimate close quarters protection and food shooter! My dogs have already had backyard squirrel plenty of times and love 'em! I've actually thought of rigging some kind of cart for at least one of the dogs (the other is a little too old but still spry) in case we are on foot so he can pull supplies. Pop a couple squirrels/rabbits each day and we all eat. Deer/big game, we all eat for a while! Just my current ideas.

I would have no problem eating my dogs if it meant my family didn't starve. Honestly I would kill and eat the neighbors dogs first. :) I imagine their would be packs of ferile dogs roaming from everybody who just left them behind. Would be hard to harvest though, as you would have to kill the entire pack to prevent the rest of the pack from eating the one you killed and you.

I could not eat my dogs.. I would have a much easier time eating a human than my dogs. Its just my wife and our 2 dogs we have had since pups. It would be like eating family.

I could not eat my dogs.. I would have a much easier time eating a human than my dogs. Its just my wife and our 2 dogs we have had since pups. It would be like eating family.

DANG......As with anyone I can't say for sure what I would do if i was seriously in that desperate a situation, but I think I would become vegetarian first.....

Back
Top Bottom