• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West Georgia Precision ~ November NRL22 Match ~ 11/20/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

I was thinking about shooting the chair stage with no bipod and just using 2 bags. After you shoot prone you’ll only need one anyways.
I just shot it three different ways and no bipod was actually how I shot it the last time but I used the second bag in my lap and on my knee in the positions. I’ll get the videos up soon. Folding the bipod was the fastest and I think all the shots would have hit the targets.

I want to see how you are shooting the chair. I haven't gotten to practice it much live firing, but dry firing it doesn't seem like it's going to be the hardest for me personally...but again, until it's "game time", who knows lol
You will tomorrow! We are going to set up all five stages. Just a little cheating! don’t tell CBeck CBeck lol

You will tomorrow! We are going to set up all five stages. Just a little cheating! don’t tell CBeck CBeck lol

In all aspect I wish I lived closer to the range.....I enjoy the competition but distance and hunting eats up that extra time this time of year but can’t wait till 11/20 willing and ready.

Nah about 55 yards. I usually don’t worry about the distance as much as the position. I shoot paper so I can really see when I screw up. It also seems like it makes me faster on the steel in matches. The timed stage last month I would finish with about 10 seconds left even though I was shooting the same target every shot. I’m the match I had almost 30 seconds left even though we shot 3 targets at varying distances.

Look forward to figuring it out at the range and you’ve helped us resolve some of the issues we would’ve not known till we got there so thank you !!

Back
Top Bottom