• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West Georgia Precision ~ November NRL22 Match ~ 11/20/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

Had a great time Grandmasta J Grandmasta J PewPewChris PewPewChris . Hope the Practice helped. Hope that ammo Grandmasta J Grandmasta J will work. If it doesn‘t, I have a couple k others that might. That chair really sucks. It only worked with a Grey ops CNC plate and bag. Option 2 is humbling… sharing for a friend!
Likewise! Practice was a big help for sure. Thanks, I’ll shoot a few groups and report back. And yes, the chair really sucks lol! Please, go with option 1 on that stage!

This is something I've been wanting to get into. Are matches held here on a regular basis?
Come on out to the next one if you can make it. You can borrow anything you need and everyone will help you however they can. Wade is the match director and he said he plans on about 10 matches a year so almost monthly. This will only be the third one so just getting started but already a great group of people showing up.

I can't make this one, but I'd definitely like to make the next event! What supplies do I all need? I've got a CZ457 with a 7x scope and two 5rd magazines.
At least one 10 round mag would be ideal. Most stages are 10 rounds and a few are 12. All the bags you see people use you can borrow during the match but whatever rear bag you are used to using bring. A good 50 yard zero and 150 rounds of ammo for the day should be plenty. Gives you enough to check your zero and shoot the match. If you don’t know your data for the further engagements trying to get it before hand would be the best but apps like strelock or jbmballistics online can get you a good starting point.

I can't make this one, but I'd definitely like to make the next event! What supplies do I all need? I've got a CZ457 with a 7x scope and two 5rd magazines.
I’m shooting a fixed 6x scope but it’s basically essential that you be able to dial or have some holdover references in your reticle.

Back
Top Bottom