• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL22 - March 12, 2022

That would be an awesome 2 days at the range. Good luck ! My 223W gas gun starts to drift a bit off after 600 and harder to see or impact targets. I’ve been wanting to make it to one of their rimfire matches since I saw it this yr. I’m fairly new to consistently shooting competitions and enjoy the challenge that 22lr brings.
Man slap a heavier barrel on that thing and let’s go. In all seriousness I have extra guns if you ever want to go over there and shoot that match just let me know. I have a really accurate.223 that loves heavy bullets if you already have .223 laying around.

Man slap a heavier barrel on that thing and let’s go. In all seriousness I have extra guns if you ever want to go over there and shoot that match just let me know. I have a really accurate.223 that loves heavy bullets if you already have .223 laying around.

Thanks man I appreciate that. I wish I had more of the 77gr stuff laying around

Walked outside with the pupper and see flurries floating around. Stood there in my jammies for about 20 sec then back in.

Hit me up if you guys want some 223. I just sold my rifle.
514C29BC-6905-4CB2-AB85-AB5CA15C4793.jpeg

Never shot the IMI, mine liked the sig 77gr OTM on the right the best, although it was like splitting hairs with a lot of these haha. Took it out to 1100 yds at Alabama precision last match.

WoW nicely done with 223 impressive. What caliber are you going to replace it with to shoot centerfire matches with ?

Back
Top Bottom