• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL22 - March 12, 2022

Awesome ! I don’t think that range goes past 100 so it’s prolly all option 1 there. We didn’t want to miss the March COF and they were 1hr closer than Sunday’s option at AL Precision or Cavern Cove I think both those have longer range stages.
Even option 1 will be fun. I want/need to upgrade my glass on my .22, it limited me some last week when I was trying for 500 I feel like.. there may be a 6-24x50 diamondback tactical come up for sale soon if anybody needs one.

Even option 1 will be fun. I want/need to upgrade my glass on my .22, it limited me some last week when I was trying for 500 I feel like.. there may be a 6-24x50 diamondback tactical come up for sale soon if anybody needs one.

Oh yeah match practice is the best practice. I think I pushed my limit at 400 last match lol and started looking at the Venom. I have the 4-16-44 but I’m an unwashed heathen shooting MOA

I’m excited to shoot with you guys Saturday, I got excited getting my stuff ready mentally earlier and realized it was Thursday. :doh:

Haha same here it’s Friday Eve ... I was hoping on rain in the am to do some snap cap drills but looks like it’s not moving in till lunch so it’ll be a little delayed practice inside. Same here buddy looking forward to shooting a new range too. Looks like the weather clears up Sat morn at the range about the time we get ready to start and a high of 78*

Back
Top Bottom