• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL22 - March 12, 2022

If you have it next weekend I’ll try and be there.
Same for me I’ll be there. I’d like to shoot this COF whether it counts or not. I was looking forward to tomorrow as well however I understand safety being what drove the cancel. If it doesn’t work out next sat then Sun has an opening at AL precision to get our fix on the range.

Same for me I’ll be there. I’d like to shoot this COF whether it counts or not. I was looking forward to tomorrow as well however I understand safety being what drove the cancel. If it doesn’t work out next sat then Sun has an opening at AL precision to get our fix on the range.
I may be interested in going there too!
It was going to be one of those matches you talk about for a long time
That’s what I thought. I’ve been thinking about shooting white targets in the snow all day. Lol

I’m probably going to stay and shoot Sunday haven’t decided just yet though

I’m probably going to stay and shoot Sunday haven’t decided just yet though
That would be an awesome 2 days at the range. Good luck ! My 223W gas gun starts to drift a bit off after 600 and harder to see or impact targets. I’ve been wanting to make it to one of their rimfire matches since I saw it this yr. I’m fairly new to consistently shooting competitions and enjoy the challenge that 22lr brings.

I couldn’t find another match going on tomorrow
90AB05A5-7502-4606-8A34-4F8A88B00D84.gif

Back
Top Bottom