Well i went and done it...

$36,000 for the Trail Hawk is harder to say. We wanted to go AWD or 4WD since we have plans to end up in Dahlonega or Blairesville but finances dictated differently.
They want $36K for a Cherokee! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats 4-runner money!

LOL you priced 4Runners lately? All of the ones we saw on the lot were priced above $40,000. None of the dealerships kept anything in stock that was less than fully loaded. If i spent $36,000 on a Jeep i would just get a well equipped Grand Cherokee and call it a day. The Cherokee Trail Hawk is great and all but just too small of a vehicle for $36,000.

LOL you priced 4Runners lately? All of the ones we saw on the lot were priced above $40,000. None of the dealerships kept anything in stock that was less than fully loaded. If i spent $36,000 on a Jeep i would just get a well equipped Grand Cherokee and call it a day. The Cherokee Trail Hawk is great and all but just too small of a vehicle for $36,000.

Yep, they start at $34K. We just bought a new SUV as well. I really wanted a Subaru Outback, but to get a comparably loaded model, it would have been $10K more that the Rav4 limited we bought. Plus the resale on the Toyota's are amazing. Used Rav4, with 15-20K miles were only 3-4K cheaper than the fully loaded new one we bought at 0% financing.

I use to sell new Jeeps, so I have built up animosity for them. I glad she got something she liked though! Sometimes, thats the hardest part! lol

Yep, they start at $34K. We just bought a new SUV as well. I really wanted a Subaru Outback, but to get a comparably loaded model, it would have been $10K more that the Rav4 limited we bought. Plus the resale on the Toyota's are amazing. Used Rav4, with 15-20K miles were only 3-4K cheaper than the fully loaded new one we bought at 0% financing.

I use to sell new Jeeps, so I have built up animosity for them. I glad she got something she liked though! Sometimes, thats the hardest part! lol

She had a Compass before the baby and wanted something a little larger but not much with a few more bells and whistles. I wanted to purchase a newer Durango or a Subaru Outback but alas she says the Durango is too big and the Subaru is ugly. If mama ain't happy...

yea, but how many chickens can you fit in there??....lol

Make jokes like that and she won't even let me drive it.

I think it looks cool !

Thought it was a beamer at first glance :0)

I have always wanted an all black sedan and she's always wanted an all black suv. If it's still running in 15 years it will be perfect for my daughter lol.

Back
Top Bottom