Weird Day

DownSouthMach

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
77   0
Reaction score
Went to walmart and tried to use our cell phones. When you tried to call out they said on the screen" emergency use only :confused:
Well it was a friggin emergency, i wanted to find my family and get out of walmart lol

Also, I was out grilling some chickin. I came back in to find the 2 laptops are shut off like the power had ran out or something, but they were both plugged in and full batteries.

Someones messin with my junk and if it's YOU stop it! lol

:tinfoil3::tinfoil3::tinfoil3:

Crazy, but I think something is happening. <-Seriously.

Was in Newnan today and had my gps give a squelch like something from transformers.
It was loud enough to hurt my ears.

Then my camera would take the photo,but some pics were washed out solid white.

Drove 2 hours to my son's 17 U travel ball game, he forgot his pants(unable to play first game of double header), felt pity on him so went to sporting goods store in the area so he could play the 2nd game. Got back with pants and while warming up he was drilled with a baseball from an outfielder shattering his orbital, closing his left eye shut, examined him for S/S of concussion, hematoma the size of small tomatoe, ice, brought him home. He was upset about not being able to play either game. I told him it was not meant to be on this day for reasons unknown to either of us but probably necessary for the order of things. A "weird" day for me to say the least! Main thing is he is doing well with the injury.

I worked in the yard today and my better half helped...yep, something weird going on for sure...

I worked till 330 then went shooting, my boss didn't call and beatch all day, wierd for sure, Maybe he was in wallywierd Too

Drove 2 hours to my son's 17 U travel ball game, he forgot his pants(unable to play first game of double header), felt pity on him so went to sporting goods store in the area so he could play the 2nd game. Got back with pants and while warming up he was drilled with a baseball from an outfielder shattering his orbital, closing his left eye shut, examined him for S/S of concussion, hematoma the size of small tomatoe, ice, brought him home. He was upset about not being able to play either game. I told him it was not meant to be on this day for reasons unknown to either of us but probably necessary for the order of things. A "weird" day for me to say the least! Main thing is he is doing well with the injury.
O man, that sucks. Hope he gets better soon

I worked in the yard today and my better half helped...yep, something weird going on for sure...

See I told ya... :D

Back
Top Bottom