Weapons Allowed at The ODT Meet on May 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a buddy that worked at Wild West Traders for many years and they didn't allow Tula as it had set some targets on fire.

To my understanding at BWG, no steel is allowed at all. They have a large magnet bar that they run over the ammo to check for steel if you bring your own.

Plenty of Russian ammo is steel core and still being sold, and is plentiful in most gun stores.

Previously in this thread, I have provided a link to the ATF banning of steel cored 7.62x39 ammo, and a link to tulammo stating that their ammo is lead cored. Please provide a link where I can buy this Russian 7.62x39 ammo that these gun stores have been sitting on since 1994. I would love to buy some.

so can someone enlighten me on what steel core looks like? iv got some 5.45x39 that says 69 gr fmj...steel case non corrosive berdan primed....by Lugansk Cartridge Works. does that mean i cant shoot it? really the only gun i have ammo for at the moment....

Previously in this thread, I have provided a link to the ATF banning of steel cored 7.62x39 ammo, and a link to tulammo stating that their ammo is lead cored. Please provide a link where I can buy this Russian 7.62x39 ammo that these gun stores have been sitting on since 1994. I would love to buy some.

I try to be a facts guy at all cost. I like you. I like that you took time to show us links to back up statements. It's almost like a free class/lesson. :pop2: Can't argue with facts.

I try to be a facts guy at all cost. I like you. I like that you took time to show us links to back up statements. It's almost like a free class/lesson. :pop2: Can't argue with facts.

I hope that I'm not coming across as being a jerk. That is not my intention. But I've had this same conversation with employees at this range, and it is like talking to a wall. It's unfortunate, because I live about 15 minutes away and would love to shoot at Big Woods. They have done an excellent job of building one of the nicest ranges in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom