• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We buy Gold.

Madrox

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fancy Man of Cornwood
476   1
Reaction score
As I read through a lot of these threads, and boy do I love some conspiracy theories, I think of the We buy gold places.
They have sprang up everywhere in the recent years. They could coincide with the Ancient Aliens theory, as well as the NWO theory, or others.
Thoughts?

One of the Ancient Aliens theories is that we are here to mine gold that is to be collected one day.
NWO wise, Gold and precious metals would be the only type of currency that would mean anything if governments collapsed and their currency was just useless paper, so massing up on it with the ever increasing prices, you are just spending currency that you can print whenever for an actual commodity that cannot be made.

you will find that gold prices always climb high in hard times. Right now the price of gold is at an all time high due to the lack of consumer confidence in the current administration's ability to improve the economy. Think... "Its jobs".

as for aliens coming for our gold....... maybe they are able to make their own.

Golds only value is the value we put to in. But it does make a great electrical conductor.
hhhMMMMMMMMMM.

One of the Ancient Aliens theories is that we are here to mine gold that is to be collected one day.
NWO wise, Gold and precious metals would be the only type of currency that would mean anything if governments collapsed and their currency was just useless paper, so massing up on it with the ever increasing prices, you are just spending currency that you can print whenever for an actual commodity that cannot be made.
SOME PEOPLE BETTER HIDE THEIR GRILLS AND DON'T MEAN THE GREEN EGGS.

Back
Top Bottom