• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Watch out for the Brown Recluse spider.

I got bit on the thigh and ended up in the hospital. I had my leg lanced open several shots and 3 prescriptions 8 years ago, to this day my thigh still has a sunk in spot in it when it bit me.

uhhhh what? they are all over the place. they just tend to be where humans arent (aka name recluse). go under a house to do some work in a few weeks when it gets real warm and you will have a very different opinion
did pest contol for almost 20years crawls attics and unfinished basements never saw the first one, not saying we don't have them they are slowly spreading into this area ,but thay are still not real common...

I was bitten last summer. Other than a big rotting half dollar sized wound,I had every joint in my body aching and a horrible headache for days. The doctor put me on antibiotics , I was better in a few days and the wound healed.

cryptocheilus_bicolor_prey_australia_marlise_2.jpg

Yeah.. until a spider wasp paralyzes the spider, lays its eggs inside it, and the larave feed on the spider from the inside out. **** THAT NOISE BRO.

it is best to treat crawls and attics with an insecticidal dust, you can use a tomato duster and just blow it into these areas, just close your vents in your crawl or you wll lose a lot of it through them.... If you have an unfinished basement or large shop a couple good foggers will kill all spiders as well as other crawly and flying insects and bugs..

Back
Top Bottom