• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wanted to borrow: Engine Hoist, cherry picker...

Yours is about 380 HP. Same displacement... but I have a feeling it won't propel your truck to 180MPH ;) Something about physics working against that...

Yours is about 380 HP. Same displacement... but I have a feeling it won't propel your truck to 180MPH ;) Something about physics working against that...

You're right about that.
Tows this trailer very comfortably at 70 though What track you race at ? Road Atlanta?
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_01_y7abyget.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet trailer!! Nice truck too... yours hauls stuff... mine hauls aaaanyway...

I've been on Road Atlanta, VIR, and Lil'Dega. Honestly, Lil Dega was the most fun, not the fastest but being allowed to go as fast as I wanted was awesome! No walls to kill your car if you get loose.

On the other hand, a friend of mine did total his Z06 there. Anything can happen!!

Oh, I've been on a few 1/4 mile strips... best was a 12.9 at 116. Street tires :)

Thanks. I designed the trailer myself
Took forever to find a company that would build us one with a front porch

It's a water treatment system
Pumps out contaminated groundwater from extraction wells around leaky underground gasoline storage tanks ,strips off the gasoline. And Discharges the water

Don't know if I've been to lil dega

I've seen the motorcycle track north of sylacauga

Well it ain't a vette. But i got a vid of it going over Neels Gap at a pretty impressive speed for a crew cab
But that's mostly due to driver skill...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom