• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wanted to borrow: Engine Hoist, cherry picker...

If you are planning on putting it in the bed of a pickup truck, you will need something along the lines of a piece of carpet about 6ft long to slide it in with....that's the best way I've found. Just my .02

I don't have a leveller
Thought I bought one When I transplanted a turbo diesel into my 4 runner last year

If i did I can't find it now

Last edited:
Roundhouse, I'm going to hook up with 41Mag (once I get the chance!), but I appreciate the offer!

41, I'm going to PM you, I've been booked the last week!

BTW, here's the heart of the beast:
lt5-1.jpglt5-2.jpg

I have the hoist here in the out building. But you're on the other side of the state. I have a good friend in Marietta that might be able to help you. He works at a hot rod/ machine shop. Let me know if you don't find one.

Roundhouse, I'm going to hook up with 41Mag (once I get the chance!), but I appreciate the offer!

41, I'm going to PM you, I've been booked the last week!

BTW, here's the heart of the beast:
View attachment 280220View attachment 280221
Looks purty ShawnZR1....DOHC ?? Badass!! your good...whenever you want...just PM me. It's not going anywhere. I had gotten it when I was doing motor swaps and lots of work...now it's just there if I need it. But you are welcome to use it.
Heck , I may come up and see what your getting into one of these days! Lol...

That's the C4 Corvette ZR-1 Heat of the Beast, the LT5. It's 350 CI, DOHC, 16 runners and 16 injectors of 400 HP goodness! Actually, since it's ported and whatnot, it's going to be closer to 450 now (out of a N/A 350! ).

Back
Top Bottom