Want to Buy Forums - Poll

What should we do with the "Want to Buy" forums?

• Just have one large want to buy forum for that includes everything

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • Have a separate want to buy forum for each area

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Soft Tacos

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
I have had a couple people ask me about some more want to buy forums in the trading post so I wanted to see what everyone thought about it.

I'm thinking we have a couple options:

1. One "Want to Buy" forum that goes in the top section of the trading post that covers everything, guns, knives, cars, deer stands, etc.

2. A separate "Want to Buy" forum in each major area, firearms, automotive, atv, outdoors, everything else.

I personally vote for one large want to buy forum just because it would be easier to see everything.

What do you guys think?

Yea I voted for one big one. I would however like to see the name of it changed. I am still dealing with people thinking it is a Firearm only WTB. They don't take the time read below for the full description.

Why dont you just have a Want to buy and then child boards for each topic of things that are wanted.

Firearms
Outdoorgear
Fishing

ETC

Last edited:
I voted for just one but the title "Firearms wanted to buy" could be misleading possibly just a "Wanted" title or "Want to Buy". Just my $.02 only worth .014 euro.

Having multiple 'Want to buy' sections is just more overhead for you guys to moderate/administer/bother with. If I want to look for something in particular, I just use the Advanced Search page.

One.....That's why we have a search forum feature.

Just out of curiosity does it cost you money each time you add to the site? I know nothing about this stuff, I didn't know if it actually cost you money or if it just took a lot of time to make it, or what? If you have to pay to keep a site going or what?
-Justin

Yeah, it is very easy to add and remove forums. I just feel like the fewer forums we have the cleaner the site looks.

If we do convert to one big want to buy forum the name will be a new one, probably "Wanted!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom