• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to buy ads???'s

If I’m looking for a unicorn in pristine condition, and I’m willing to pay 1k for it, you have a dirty, old worn out rusty POS, that doesn't meet my expectations. I see nothing but downside to say what I’d be willing to give. I still might be interested in buying your POS. But not at 1k.

Go ahead. Put what your willing to pay price in YOUR ad, and loose any chance of negotiating when you see what they actually have and what they’d like to get for it.

If you have the unicorn, and might want to sell it. You might want to communicate your expectations with the potential buyer before you get all giddy about selling it. Everybody wants something. But is the price right for both parties?

Im saying someone might say they are looking for a HIGH END 1911 and a member says he has a Ed Brown 1911 for 2k and the looker says not wanting to spend that kind of money 🙄

Im saying someone might say they are looking for a HIGH END 1911 and a member says he has a Ed Brown 1911 for 2k and the looker says not wanting to spend that kind of money 🙄

SOMEBODY needs to buy that Ed Brown for $2K--Not me, as the subsequent DIVORCE would be more than I could handle--LOL!

Back
Top Bottom