• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want an AK-47 But know nothing......

LMAO @ this whole debate. If you like ARs then you can find arguments to support your side. If you like AKs, then you can make arguments to support that side too.

Both have their strengths and weaknesses.

20240316_130911.jpg

AKs on top. Unless you have a high tier piston driven AR, you get a little bit of dirt or sand in that bolt carrier and your gun is going to cry to mama.
With the development of different chassis for AK there is literally no difference in modularity at this point. Again bro just buy a Mac 90 . solid circle 11 kit on a receiver and call it a day. Currently about to rip apart Polytech Spiker to make an alpha build

Chinese, Romanian, Egyptian, Hungarian, Russian, Yugo or Bulgarian. Don’t waste your money on PSA or Century builds (some Century imports are decent). I have $100K in AK’s and if I could choose one from my collection that would be a great all-around rifle that would hold the value, it would be an Arsenal SLR107F.

I read this thread and was wondering when somebody was going to write this. I don't see how more people aren't swooning over MAK 90s while discussing AKs. I love my SAM7s but honestly prefer my stamped MAK 90s. Maybe it's still the "made in China" stigma? Has anyone else owned a MAK 90 that's dead accurate?
Sooo everyone keeps saying Mac 90, and while i agree that its prob one of the best built aks available it lacks much of the other aspects almost every other variant does mainly the threaded barrel and sometimes slant cut stocks, and furniture has to be modified cause of the thicker (better) receiver

Back
Top Bottom