• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want an AK-47 But know nothing......

Chinese, Romanian, Egyptian, Hungarian, Russian, Yugo or Bulgarian. Don’t waste your money on PSA or Century builds (some Century imports are decent). I have $100K in AK’s and if I could choose one from my collection that would be a great all-around rifle that would hold the value, it would be an Arsenal SLR107F.
Jesus, those things are $4k.

Sooo everyone keeps saying Mac 90, and while i agree that its prob one of the best built aks available it lacks much of the other aspects almost every other variant does mainly the threaded barrel and sometimes slant cut stocks, and furniture has to be modified cause of the thicker (better) receiver
When you encounter a slant-back MAK 90 these days, you just slap a Bonesteel or CNC Warrior side folder on it and it locks up tight, gives you a nice sight picture, looks great, and is very compact when folded. I'd say half of the used MAK 90s that I encounter already have a threaded barrel and muzzle brake on them anyway, and I wouldn't buy a new one. So, then there's nothing to modify.

Chinese, Romanian, Egyptian, Hungarian, Russian, Yugo or Bulgarian. Don’t waste your money on PSA or Century builds (some Century imports are decent). I have $100K in AK’s and if I could choose one from my collection that would be a great all-around rifle that would hold the value, it would be an Arsenal SLR107F.
I’ve got a bakelite side folder Spiker in route👀

Back
Top Bottom