Wal mart in Commerce goin to sale guns

I appreciate Walmart in that they come to our rural areas and provide shopping for me,

Now thats blindness! OK out for the weekend y'all. Just like a stroll through the midway, I feel a little depressed about the state of our country, but glad I'm not part of the problem. GBR

I'll be the Devil's Advocate here...
but where in the hell else can you get your oil changed and prescriptions filled while buying spaghettios, beer, ammo, and a TV all in the same building!!

Walmart FTMFW!

^ You are absolutely right, no one is disputing the convenience of Walmart, just the negative effects it has on the host community it infests.

i51.tinypic.com_20zy5g0.jpg

Dave got under my skin quite frequently, but how is he a newbie?? You joined the same time as he did, he also has 3 more transactions than you.

Notice the Paul fanatics, you know - the ones that are suuuuuch strict constitutionalists, are b*tching about Walmart not being "fair" to other stores, or how they provide jobs overseas. Guess what, it's called free market and the rest of us like it that way. If you want to support Jim Bob's gun store that sells 50 rds of WWB 9mm for $23, be my guest. But I'm going with whatever provides me the best (relative) value. Sometimes, that's price alone. Sometimes, it's other things and I don't shop at walmart. But who gives a sh*t? Why is it so hard to just let consumers make up their own mind. Stop being libs and acting like you know what's best for everyone.

I thought your riches were in heaven? Perhaps you should half as much stuff.

Troll...anyone whose opinion differs from the majority. Good to know.

No here on earth too.... you thought WRONG

Mark 10:28-30

Amplified Bible (AMP)

28Peter started to say to Him, Behold, we have [a]yielded up and abandoned everything [once and for all and joined You as Your disciples, siding with Your party] and accompanied You [[c]walking the same road that You walk].

29Jesus said, Truly I tell you, there is no one who has given up and left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or lands for My sake and for the Gospel's

30Who will not receive a hundred times as much now in this time--houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions--and in the age to come, eternal life.

If you live in flowery branch you are about 15 minutes from the mall of GA lol. Rural...

No. I can't legally get to the Mall of Georgia in 15 minutes even if I LOL all the way. I can and did get to my Walmart in about 10 minutes. Besides, who wants to go to the Mall of Georgia? Shopping at the Mall BOUTIQUES one of your favs?

Back
Top Bottom