Wal mart in Commerce goin to sale guns

Hey dudes

Wal Mart is a fantastic place to shop. Their merchandise is top-notch and made in America, which is important to me. They also respect their employees, and compensate them well. They are not a burden to local business, as they allow for fair competition.

:rofl:

Hey dudes

Wal Mart is a fantastic place to shop. Their merchandise is top-notch and made in America, which is important to me. They also respect their employees, and compensate them well. They are not a burden to local business, as they allow for fair competition.

:rofl:

Awesome.

$2.99 for can of corn at local store and you got to blow the dust off the can..... or$0.59 at wal-mart??? well then that's 2 big fingers...I am a consumer therefore I am going where it's cheaper....in today's economy I'm all about wally world and dollar general....But....there is always a troll for every thread I guess....

Right, If it was not for wal mart I could not afford half the stuff I have.

It seems to me that there are those who look for an otherwise innocent post to manufacture into something unnecessarily controversial. Trolls? You know who you are. It's really easy for you people who live in high population areas with retail stores on every corner to rip Walmart. I appreciate Walmart in that they come to our rural areas and provide shopping for me, allowing me to shop at one store without me having to consume expensive gasoline by having to drive to your multiple location stores for what I need. Besides that Walmart employs more than 1,000,000,000 United States workers.

oh rocket don,t confuse things with the FACTS...lol

It seems to me that there are those who look for an otherwise innocent post to manufacture into something unnecessarily controversial. Trolls? You know who you are. It's really easy for you people who live in high population areas with retail stores on every corner to rip Walmart. I appreciate Walmart in that they come to our rural areas and provide shopping for me, allowing me to shop at one store without me having to consume expensive gasoline by having to drive to your multiple location stores for what I need. Besides that Walmart employs more than 1,000,000,000 United States workers.

If you live in flowery branch you are about 15 minutes from the mall of GA lol. Rural...

Didn't realize Walmart had a billion employees...good to know.

Right, If it was not for wal mart I could not afford half the stuff I have
I thought your riches were in heaven? Perhaps you should half as much stuff.

Troll...anyone whose opinion differs from the majority. Good to know.

am I supporting "China" as you say??? I may.....I don't know....but I am saving some $$$
You seriously don't know? Look at a freakin' label!
Way to save some bucks though.

Back
Top Bottom