Wal mart in Commerce goin to sale guns

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
Great news, the wal mart in Commerce is goin to start selling guns, they just put in a brand new gun case and will carry long guns in a few weeks, yea....i have lived here 5 years and wished they would sell guns, it is a good day.:D

Remington 770, Mossberg 500, Maverick 88, Rugers Mini 14 and 10/22.. probably the most interesting gun I've seen at Wal Mart is the Rossi Circuit Judge.

Hopefully they will do better than the one in warner robins. Put in the gun case in the beginning of april, said the guns would be there mid to late may. As of the last day I resided down there on August 29th, still no guns. As far as the selection, you totally have to look at the catalog of special orders, you only have to put 50% down and the other 50% when it arrives. they has some really cool ones. Marlin, Remington, Savage, Maverick, Cricket, Ruger, Howa, and a few others. Big calibers down to 22's.

I hate the gun counter at the Oakwood Wal Mart.. Whenever you need ammo, there's never anyone around. And nobody can be bothered to answer a page. The one in Gainesville isn't much better. They have the big counter in front that makes it so difficult to see what they've got in that case.

Good thing Foxhole and Georgia Gun Store are just down the street. Great guys at both places. Great prices too.

im going to both of those places today! im reinterviewing for my old job up there ad planned on going to revisit both of them. My dad had the same issued yesterday at the ammo case in suwanee i believe. Stood there about 10 minutes waiting for someone to come help him while looking right at the ammo. Went and found someone who ran off saying they would get someone, another 10 minutes and nothing. This cycle happend 2 more times and still no one. He had been waiting almost 45 minutes and no one came. I hate that place but if its cheap enough iv found a little secret....lol this is horrible but i go over to an associate and say theres someone in that department i think it stealing and give a vague description that resembles me. I go back over there and usually they will send an associate to "deter". Its horrible but one time I had to....they had 9mm federal on sale for $7 a box!

im going to both of those places today! im reinterviewing for my old job up there ad planned on going to revisit both of them. My dad had the same issued yesterday at the ammo case in suwanee i believe. Stood there about 10 minutes waiting for someone to come help him while looking right at the ammo. Went and found someone who ran off saying they would get someone, another 10 minutes and nothing. This cycle happend 2 more times and still no one. He had been waiting almost 45 minutes and no one came. I hate that place but if its cheap enough iv found a little secret....lol this is horrible but i go over to an associate and say theres someone in that department i think it stealing and give a vague description that resembles me. I go back over there and usually they will send an associate to "deter". Its horrible but one time I had to....they had 9mm federal on sale for $7 a box!

You know, it's bad but I was thinking something similar.. If one were so inclined, it would be so easy to steal from there. There's never anyone around, and they can't be bothered to go back there even if you want them to! Plus, it's right next to an exit at my local store (Tire & Lube) so a would-be thief would have an easy out. Terrible!

** ODT member "jwhited" does not condone, or assume responsibility for anyone shoplifting from their local Wal Mart. Even if they deserve it. **

I love my Oakwood Walmart. Where else can you go to buy guns, ammo, knives, fishing gear, a tv, a surround sound system, batteries, cameras, tires, candy, twinkies, antifreeze, motor oil, steaks, milk, toilet paper, vienna's, coffee, donuts, apples, potatoes, T-shirts, shorts, jeans, dress casuals, flannel shirts, vitamins, reading glasses, etc,etc, all in one stop?:car:

Back
Top Bottom