Wal mart in Commerce goin to sale guns

I love my Oakwood Walmart. Where else can you go to buy guns, ammo, knives, fishing gear, a tv, a surround sound system, batteries, cameras, tires, candy, twinkies, antifreeze, motor oil, steaks, milk, toilet paper, vienna's, coffee, donuts, apples, potatoes, T-shirts, shorts, jeans, dress casuals, flannel shirts, vitamins, reading glasses, etc,etc, all in one stop?:car:

that is truly the best Wal-Mart in NE GA. I believe.

im going to both of those places today! im reinterviewing for my old job up there ad planned on going to revisit both of them. My dad had the same issued yesterday at the ammo case in suwanee i believe. Stood there about 10 minutes waiting for someone to come help him while looking right at the ammo. Went and found someone who ran off saying they would get someone, another 10 minutes and nothing. This cycle happend 2 more times and still no one. He had been waiting almost 45 minutes and no one came. I hate that place but if its cheap enough iv found a little secret....lol this is horrible but i go over to an associate and say theres someone in that department i think it stealing and give a vague description that resembles me. I go back over there and usually they will send an associate to "deter". Its horrible but one time I had to....they had 9mm federal on sale for $7 a box!

I just get a manager and ask him if they want me to spend money in their store. When he says yes, I lead him over to the ammo and tell him to open it up so I can spend some money.

Goin' ta Sale em'? Well slap ma knees and call me Dody!

Pile on into the Walmart folks, stock up on yer twinkies, insulin, and yer guns. Oh and thanks for sendin' yer cash back to Arkansas..and thanks for giving your local retailers the finger.

Goin' ta Sale em'? Well slap ma knees and call me Dody!

Pile on into the Walmart folks, stock up on yer twinkies, insulin, and yer guns. Oh and thanks for sendin' yer cash back to Arkansas..and thanks for giving your local retailers the finger.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Nope, not a troll chiefsquirrell, and I hope you aren't one of those folks that complain about manufacturing jobs being lost overseas, and durned illegal immigrants. The fact that most Americans clamor for cheap crap at discount stores, and whine about the cost of producing quality food is the reason that happened. You can't have your 59 cent can of corn, and cheap chinese crap at walmart without losing jobs, and hiring cheap labor. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

I guess some people care more about what they put into their bodies, where they spend their money, and how the cycle works. Eventually the $1.50 you saved on a can of corn will reward you with no business for the goods/service you or your company provide. But hey...who gives damn about the future....live for today!

Last edited:
I've never had trouble getting ammo at the Gainesville Wal-mart, but Oakwood never has anyone back there. Dawsonville is the worst of them all. I usually dont buy ammo at Walmart, gun stores normally have better prices, give you discounts for buying more, and it helps to build a personal relationship with the store owner as they can do things like call you when they get something special, hold things for you when you cant make it up till the weekend, give you better prices, hell one let me test out the slidefire stock in front of his store (Country Boy Sports). Sporting Arms in Winterville actually promised me that he would beat any price on ammo I found, so it's hard to go anywhere else unless just looking for lower prices to report to him,

Back
Top Bottom