Wal mart in Commerce goin to sale guns

I've never had trouble getting ammo at the Gainesville Wal-mart, but Oakwood never has anyone back there. Dawsonville is the worst of them all. I usually dont buy ammo at Walmart, gun stores normally have better prices, give you discounts for buying more, and it helps to build a personal relationship with the store owner as they can do things like call you when they get something special, hold things for you when you cant make it up till the weekend, give you better prices, hell one let me test out the slidefire stock in front of his store (Country Boy Sports). Sporting Arms in Winterville actually promised me that he would beat any price on ammo I found, so it's hard to go anywhere else unless just looking for lower prices to report to him,

I would gladly buy ammo elsewhere. But when I can buy a box of Federal 9mm for $12 at Wal Mart, where can I get it cheaper?

I would gladly buy ammo elsewhere. But when I can buy a box of Federal 9mm for $12 at Wal Mart, where can I get it cheaper?

Agian, I have two dealers that have always beat or matched Walmart pricing. In fact, they have never even questioned me when I tell them what the price is at walmart. about 6 months ago, Sporting arms in Winterville had NATO 9mm for $11.99 at the time Walmart had Federal for a dollar cheaper and the Jerry, the store owner immediately matched the price. Walmart doesn't know if your coming back to shop with them again, because they don't care they are a very large company, small stores do know you if they have good customer service and often will take efforts necessary to keep you loyal to their store. I've never had luck in Gainesville with stores, but in Athens and Homer I have stores that know me by name, because the owner is about the only employee in each, and I always get as good or better of a dealer than Walmart. Although if no dealers do this for you, go to Walmart at will, I wont hate on efficient selling practices or preach protectionism then promote a Korean owned ammo company just because AIM sells it.

Preaching protectionism! Hardly! I sure didn't say buy american, I said buy quality, and buy locally if you can...especially food. Good luck buying local ammo, I haven't seen any lead or copper mines in my backyard. I like Koreans anyway.

Efficient selling pratices..what a joke dude.

I hope you aren't one of those folks that complain about manufacturing jobs being lost overseas... cheap chinese crap at walmart without losing jobs, and hiring cheap labor.

your right you're not preaching protectionism. Admit it, you hate Walmart because Democrats hate walmart and you cant avoid the temptation of a circle jerk

I don't know why, but between the horrible grammar and walmart bashing in this thread, I have been laughing my ass off. No ab workout for me - just read the ODT and laugh for hours.

It seems to me that there are those who look for an otherwise innocent post to manufacture into something unnecessarily controversial. Trolls? You know who you are. It's really easy for you people who live in high population areas with retail stores on every corner to rip Walmart. I appreciate Walmart in that they come to our rural areas and provide shopping for me, allowing me to shop at one store without me having to consume expensive gasoline by having to drive to your multiple location stores for what I need. Besides that Walmart employs more than 1,000,000 United States workers.

Last edited:
Oh gosh Laxguy, ya got me. When you can't refute facts, resort to tired old generalizations and childish putdowns. You should thrown a few cliche's in there for good measure.

Back
Top Bottom