• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Waiting is always the hardest part...

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Sent off my C&R application last week. Now we wait. They charged my card last Wednesday, so I'm hoping it gets approved and gets here soon!

Oh I know. With my last 2 purchases it would have paid for itself if I had it. Just getting back into collecting surplus again. Sad that I missed out on the Luger posted last night. Always broke at the wrong time lol

Got it today!! Now what do I do? Lol I know I need to make copies and not sign the original, correct?

Got it today!! Now what do I do? Lol I know I need to make copies and not sign the original, correct?

Make copies, sign the copies and send one off to AIM Surplus and then google C&R dealers and send them a copy. Once they have them on file you'll get catalogs or email notifications and you can call up and order. You do have to get a bound book and you'll get a ton of books in the mail with regulations and stuff. Make sure you keep good records in your bound book.
Oh, Adventure Outdoors and a lot of other sellers, even at gunshows, won't honor your C&R license and will make you do the usual form song and dance but being able to order online at good prices is makes up for those little bumps in the road.

Back
Top Bottom