Waffle House Refused to Serve an Armed, Uniformed U.S. Soldier!

That's what the more detailed articles are saying. Also if you look at his interview picture he is in plain clothes open carrying.

Interesting. I haven't really followed the story so I'm not familiar with all the details. Does he have some sort of special permission from the Navy to carry while in uniform off base? Also, it was my understanding this took place in Kentucky. I thought the Nacy only had nuke storage in Georgia and Washington?

eh i really dont see it as that big a deal. Guy was carrying and they asked him to place it in his car due to company policy. It was his choice to get offended and just leave, its their company and if thats their policy you cant get mad at a branch for following it. They didnt refuse to serve him, he just refused to comply to their rules.

they have always been anti gun which is why i never go in there but if i remember correctly

DIdnt the one on barrett Pkwy & 575 have 2 armed robbers come in and 8 of the regulars pull out their sidearms and hold them at bay a few years back

then all the waitresses started wearing the pins "guns save lives" all the time

they have always been anti gun which is why i never go in there but if i remember correctly

DIdnt the one on barrett Pkwy & 575 have 2 armed robbers come in and 8 of the regulars pull out their sidearms and hold them at bay a few years back

then all the waitresses started wearing the pins "guns save lives" all the time

I dont remember that, but it sounds awesome...

I think any business that has a no guns sign... Should have a 100% responsabilty if any of their coustomers get hurt in any way shape or form... Pretty much sue the signs out of existance....

Back
Top Bottom