• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vote for the next ODT lower design!

Which rough design do you like best for the next ODT lower?

• Spartan Helmet

Votes: 70 16.3%
  • ODT T-shirt logo

Votes: 111 25.8%
  • American Flag

Votes: 191 44.4%
  • Minuteman

Votes: 58 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Up for vote is the design of the 4th Gen ODT lowers. I'm about 90% sure these will be the last ODT lowers that we'll do for a very long time. Depending on interest this run will be either 45 or 95 lowers and will run with serials from 155-200 or 250. After these we can still do ODT stuff but they will probably be different items than AR lowers, and probably won't have the ODT serial numbers and ODT model number on them.

These are very rough drafts! Whichever one is chosen will probably get a few revisions and then voted on again for a final draft.

Spartan Helmet Design submitted by Romilayu

1.jpg

ODT T-shirt design ( Will probably have to have the detail reduced so it can be engraved)

2.png

American Flag Design submitted by Zesty

3.jpg

Minute Man design submitted by Romilayu

4.jpg

These will most likely be the same price as the last round, which was $135 each if I remember correctly.

They're all pretty cool. The Spartan helmet is nice but its been done and done again. The other two are nice pro-2A designs, but the ODT gets my vote for a cool conversation piece receiver.

I voted for and would buy a T-Shirt logo. My second choice would be the American Flag. Thanks for the good work all.

I think the odt logo might get ruined to put it on the lower, but I would definitely buy 1, 3 or 4. Especially 4 if it had the liberty/death selector.

I wouldn't call it an ODT lower without an ODT logo of some sort. I like the logo on the t shirt...in fact, I'm wearing mine right now. I don't however like the idea of a criss crossed AR and AK on an AR so I vote "none of the above". Maybe I'm too Logo picky but I hate a picture of a gun on a gun. I like the Spartan head with swords idea GreenPanther just posted...but it needs ODT incorporated into it somehow. Or if we are killing detail on the t shirt logo, how about killing the guns and making them crossed swords instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom