• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visited the city of Jefferson yesterday

Jefferson is nothing but white trash with small pockets of real human beings. It's inhabitants for the most part are the people who made excuses in life to never achieve anything that would let them live comfortably. For years it had the highest teen birth rate in the nation, and still hovers around the top today. The police force is a joke, nothing but good ol boys who are corrupt to a T and play nepotism at every turn.

The whole town sucks. Like I said, there ARE some decent folks there, however in my 6 years of visiting Jefferson, I'd say stay away.

I hope you feel better now that you got that off your chest. Now go to your room. What an ugly thing to say.

Jefferson will be a much better place when that Bojangles finally opens. My mouth waters every morning driving by the last three weeks. Also, there is alot of cocaine in Jefferson.

i have had many people that were raised in Jefferson tell me it's a nice place to be FROM.

its just like everywhere else. there's the gov housing in one part, nice nieghborhhods in another, farms in another, and trailor trash in another.

Back
Top Bottom