• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

video of the hydro imaging process and lots of pics

A few questions...

1. Durability. Like the wheels will car wash, road dirt and rock nick, chip, scratch? Also firearms I'd hate for holster wear, tree limbs to ruin it.
2. Custom designs or "what is available" only?
3. The usual "How Much? $$$$$ I hate to let go of hard earned cash just for looks.. Bling factor

You guys are a stone throw from me....

A few questions...

1. Durability. Like the wheels will car wash, road dirt and rock nick, chip, scratch? Also firearms I'd hate for holster wear, tree limbs to ruin it.
2. Custom designs or "what is available" only?
3. The usual "How Much? $$$$$ I hate to let go of hard earned cash just for looks.. Bling factor

You guys are a stone throw from me....

1 we use all automitive paints and clear for all our finishes except flat, so items will need to be treated just like you treat your car, yes a car can get rock chips and our stuff can too. our flat finish is REMINGTONS CLEAR the clear that remington uses on their guns, and if its good enough for them its good enough for us. its honestly tough as nails we have to sandblast it off.

2 at the momment its whats avaiable there are over 100 diferent camo and wood grain patterns, dozens of carbonfibers , and lots of misc skulls anminal prints and randomness!!!

3 we have been told numerous times that we are underpriced considering its a full paint process (prep sand prime sand base coat dip clear buff) all items are prices on size so it will vairy alot but ur basic guns run from 135 - full pistol to 195- full rifle / shotgun ect, prices can change depending on amount of prep work if your item is beat to hell and we need to "fix" anythign. normally thats not the case.

call us for a quote 678 513 9909

dante

Back
Top Bottom