• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Veteran in desperate need of work

Sadly HVAC is one area that I have no experience. I'm game to learn though!

Most of the HVAC companies are hiring.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think about it down the road, please update me with the name of what ever company ends up winning the contract.

the security is contracted by Walden Security right now. we are about to switch to a new contractor though, not 100% sure on who yet. they dont have it posted on thier website as hiring here anymore though.

have to apply through waldensecurity.com for them. but cdc is not listed right now.

Hey brother I'm a fellow 11B still on duty here in the ATL. Try FEMA, and also CSX is hiring a lot of Vets as well, they have their training HQ here in ATL. Also Marietta PD In Cobb Co. is hiring and likes the Vets as well.

Hey. Traverlers Insurance Company, local office in Alpharetta, has made it a priority to hire veterans. Solid Company (Fortune 500) and good folks. Check out the website. www.travelers.com and go to careers. Narrow dow to Alpharetta and look. Good Luck and THANK YOU, SIR! Let me know if I can help as I do know some folks there.

Not sure if you're aware but emt b isn't recognized any longer. You'll have to go through emt school again and get emt I. It's got a new name I can't remember the name. Try different fire departments and police departments around the metro area, they all hire vets.

Not sure if you're aware but emt b isn't recognized any longer. You'll have to go through emt school again and get emt I. It's got a new name I can't remember the name. Try different fire departments and police departments around the metro area, they all hire vets.

I was not aware of that actually but thank you for the info.

As far as oversea's work, certainly. I would just have to analyze the details to assess the benefits.

I am following up on all the other leads you all have offered. I am greatly appreciative for the information!

Check with the railroads, they like vets with good records and you have a number of skill sets they would be interested in.
That's where my son went when he got out and he loves it.....he's not high enough up the ladder yet to be able to do you any good or I would see if he could help.
By the way their benefits and retirement are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom