• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Vegetarian Diet

I know fat vegetarians, but I look at historical human diet and domesticated animals have hugely boosted our meat consumption when historically we only ate meat during food shortages and in small amounts since it was energy intensive to hunt the animals. Just not great to consume the saturated fat.

I am a fat vegetarian lol.

The more meat you eat, the more you have to compensate with greens and cleansing herbs/spices. Heart disease is most rampant in communities with a lot of processed meat and little to no veggies. This is confirmed by all the 99 year old Asians I see in my neighborhood taking daily walks and even mowing their own lawns, while they're American triple-bypass counterparts are in wheelchairs, nursing homes, or no longer with us. Just an observation. Look to the far East for an ideal diet.

No man Mediteranian diet is key

I sit at a desk for 10 hours a day haha. I'm working on it though, lost 15 pounds so far.
Me to man, If I dont get in at least 2 miles a day I feel like I have a nuclear reactor amount of energy in me. On the Road by 6:15, not home till usually 6:30 at the earliest. This and the LSAT studying made me pack on the pounds, but I'm back on the grind

No man Mediteranian diet is key

OK, and maybe the not so far east. lol Indians also eat a lot of spices like turmeric and curry that detox the body. Of course, the side effect is that it pours out of their pores and, well, yeah......I wont go there.

The last thing I want to be doing at 99 years old is mowing grass! Lol
Seems to me their the ones that haven't properly prepared!!!

True, but at 99 years old, I would much rather be healthy enough to mow my own lawn if I wanted to, than be prepared with a fat 401k only to see it drained by medical bills. Be that as it may, the plan is to strive for both good health and a plump 401k.

more things that use to live for me to eat i guess :)

profile.ak.fbcdn.net_hprofile_ak_snc4_41571_148292177089_1988602_n.jpg

Be that as it may, the plan is to strive for both good health and a plump 401k.

True dat my ODT brotha!
Unfortunately our health, or lack thereof, really isn't entirely up to us in the latter years. I've seen it go both ways and it just ain't fair....
The most important thing to remember is to live your life for today, as tomorrow is never gauranteed.
If eatin veggies all day everyday, hugging up to the same sex each night, or chowing down carnivore style day in and day out makes you smile, then go for it!!!

Back
Top Bottom