• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Vegetarian Diet

A

Andrew21

Vegetarian diet cost less than a meat based one,
Help you feel a lot healthier,
also effective in weight loss
Reduce your ecological footprint,
help you avoid cruel factory farming practices.

and i would starve to death........... and could eat steak just about raw.

my sister is a vegan. oh except for chicken fish and the occasional steak.

If we stopped eating animals, what would we do with all the animals that have been bred to be taken care of by humans? Many of our animals can no longer survive without us since they have been bred to their domesticated levels. Moderation in all things sounds much better to me.
i42.tinypic.com_15zryq.jpg

Last edited:
There's a reason we have incisors. Omnivores.

Ecological footprint? Yeah, all those pesticides and fuel used have no impact.
I'm helping to cut down on the methane released by cows by eating them, and keeping deer population ar stable levels by eating them, and of course keeping pigs and chickens from becoming over populous by eating them, while at the same time getting good protein.

IBTL

Clearly this is spam.

That being said there is nothing wrong with a vegetarian lifestyle. If done right it is a healthier way to eat. I'm about 95% veg, try it for a few weeks. I guarantee you will see and feel a significant difference.

IBTL

Clearly this is spam.

That being said there is nothing wrong with a vegetarian lifestyle. If done right it is a healthier way to eat. I'm about 95% veg, try it for a few weeks. I guarantee you will see and feel a significant difference.
He made another post on fiber, but does seem strange and nonfirearm related for 1st two threads. I go veg one week every month feels great but hate total veg, I tried it and just had to add meat in after 3 weeks. Granted at the time I limited myself to 3oz of red meat or 6oz of white meat a day, so again moderation is key.

Back
Top Bottom