• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Vegetarian Diet

He made another post on fiber, but does seem strange and nonfirearm related for 1st two threads. I go veg one week every month feels great but hate total veg, I tried it and just had to add meat in after 3 weeks. Granted at the time I limited myself to 3oz of red meat or 6oz of white meat a day, so again moderation is key.

rodger that... You need to be healthy but dont want to end up looking like most Vegetarians I know. Way too skinny. I like to feel healthy but also need to feel I can survive a hearty winter.

He made another post on fiber, but does seem strange and nonfirearm related for 1st two threads. I go veg one week every month feels great but hate total veg, I tried it and just had to add meat in after 3 weeks. Granted at the time I limited myself to 3oz of red meat or 6oz of white meat a day, so again moderation is key.

That's pretty close to me. I only eat fish a few times a week. Maybe a few times a month have some turkey, maybe once a month a burger or something. Moderation is indeed the key.

rodger that... You need to be healthy but dont want to end up looking like most Vegetarians I know. Way too skinny. I like to feel healthy but also need to feel I can survive a hearty winter.

If they are skinny they're doing it wrong.

This guy is a vegan:

www.veganbodybuilding.com_profile_robert_14.jpg

Animals eat vegetables, then I eat the animals. Seems pretty well rounded to me! If your not suppose to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

The more meat you eat, the more you have to compensate with greens and cleansing herbs/spices. Heart disease is most rampant in communities with a lot of processed meat and little to no veggies. This is confirmed by all the 99 year old Asians I see in my neighborhood taking daily walks and even mowing their own lawns, while they're American triple-bypass counterparts are in wheelchairs, nursing homes, or no longer with us. Just an observation. Look to the far East for an ideal diet.

I know fat vegetarians, but I look at historical human diet and domesticated animals have hugely boosted our meat consumption when historically we only ate meat during food shortages and in small amounts since it was energy intensive to hunt the animals. Just not great to consume the saturated fat.

Back
Top Bottom