• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Value of a 1998 Harley Sportster Hugger?

Sold my '99 883C for $7500

IMAG0117.jpg

With they market the way it is I would probably list it around 3-3500 and hope to get a reasonable offer that works for me.

Might want call the local harley dealers as well, might be a quick sell if they have someone looking for that bike

Basani pro
I just know those pipes are LOUD. The 883 honestly is a great sounding motor with a good set of pipes. The bars on this bike are more of a textbook Sportster bar also.
Basani prostreet with the baffles out, yea, it was LOUD! My wife said she could hear me for about a mile and a half when I'd leave the house...lol

Basani pro

Basani prostreet with the baffles out, yea, it was LOUD! My wife said she could hear me for about a mile and a half when I'd leave the house...lol
I had a CBR600RR with full titanium race exhaust and my g/f at the time always told me she could hear me coming home from work. I used to roll the bike out of my apartment parking lot before cranking it when I'd go in at 4-5am.

I had a CBR600RR with full titanium race exhaust and my g/f at the time always told me she could hear my coming home from work. I used to roll the bike out of my apartment parking lot before cranking it when I'd go in at 4-5am.
Sporsters are fun little commuter bikes. Take an 883 and bore it to a 1200 on an 883 Trans and jet your carbs, Hella fun! Always ran Avon venoms because I needed something sticky because i liked to throw that bike around on the curves. No chicken stripes on my tires, first time I hit that highway bar I thought it was going to pivot and throw me but always kept it Sunnyside up. Never was a fan of the beach cruiser bars, always ran some narrow drag bars and progressive suspension front and rear.

Wish I still had that bike.

Back
Top Bottom