• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Using your can while pending.

I have mine "pending" at Autry's Armory in Fayetteville. I've used mine several times. They've always been happy to cater to me when I need "anger management".

GA Firing Line does that. They tried to get me to shoot the two suppressors I bought, but I will not even handle or look at the suppressors untill the stamps come in. They even said they have customers that buy suppressors with no intention of bringing home. They just go to the range to shoot their suppressor. I dont know how somone could do that. I like to own what I spend my money on. Hell, thats why I didnt want to go with a trust.

Shot my sparrow at stoddards in douglasville. They even have rentals to use as host if you need one of those.

GA Firing Line does that. They tried to get me to shoot the two suppressors I bought, but I will not even handle or look at the suppressors untill the stamps come in. They even said they have customers that buy suppressors with no intention of bringing home. They just go to the range to shoot their suppressor. I dont know how somone could do that. I like to own what I spend my money on. Hell, thats why I didnt want to go with a trust.

Probably can't legally own one or doesn't care to do the paperwork and deal with storage of it without the paranoid of thief.

If someone sets up an ODT shoot, I'll gladly bring my customer's cans out to let them shoot them. I just don't have a range to regularly let people shoot on.

Most dealers who have a range will let you shoot it there. If they don't, you should probably find another dealer next time around.

If I were to shoot my AK's with a can, I can honestly say that there would be a 95% chance I would buy one.

Winner Winner!!! AAC here I come!!! Haha thanks guys. I actually enjoyed reading the responses.

Winner Winner!!! AAC here I come!!! Haha thanks guys. I actually enjoyed reading the responses.

I don't think they carry aac.... Bullseye does and they the only place I know with a range.

Oh yeah Hi Caliber might have aac

Back
Top Bottom