• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USCCA AND SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Iv'e seen a few of these videos as well over the last few months. I used to have USCCA a few years back and dropped them due to some of these "issues" that started to be analyzed in greater detail with their coverage/protection program. Decided to go with X insurance as the policy is personalized to me and my day to day activities.

Iv'e seen a few of these videos as well over the last few months. I used to have USCCA a few years back and dropped them due to some of these "issues" that started to be analyzed in greater detail with their coverage/protection program. Decided to go with X insurance as the policy is personalized to me and my day to day activities.
If an insurer is involved you can bet they will TRY to find ways not to pay.

It's an inherent issue with services like this which are built on an insurance model.

Even the most diligent and supportive insurance company cannot cover you for intentional acts that cause harm. I think this is actually a legal limitation imposed on insurance companies themselves.

If you're covered by something like USCCA and you cop for a lesser plea, you've acknowledged that your intentional act is what put you in court, so you've undermined the basis on which you're being covered in the first place.

This is aside from the understandable expectation that the insurer will do everything possible to minimize the cost of coverage.

It's an inherent issue with services like this which are built on an insurance model.

Even the most diligent and supportive insurance company cannot cover you for intentional acts that cause harm. I think this is actually a legal limitation imposed on insurance companies themselves.

If you're covered by something like USCCA and you cop for a lesser plea, you've acknowledged that your intentional act is what put you in court, so you've undermined the basis on which you're being covered in the first place.

This is aside from the understandable expectation that the insurer will do everything possible to minimize the cost of coverage.
I agree. Our court systems are a nightmare also

Back
Top Bottom