• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

USA guns and Pawn (kennesaw)

Haven't heard anything good about the place yet, know several people that have been there first and last time.

And its a gun free zone unless you are law enforcement. You cannot have a loaded firearm on you inside. Kinda odd...I even saw him ask a customer if the gun on his side was loaded. He said yeah, of course. They had him remove it from the holster and clear the chamber.

And its a gun free zone unless you are law enforcement. You cannot have a loaded firearm on you inside. Kinda odd...I even saw him ask a customer if the gun on his side was loaded. He said yeah, of course. They had him remove it from the holster and clear the chamber.
I have been in there maybe 2 times and had a gun on me, they just didnt see it. That is F'ed up for a gun store though. There prices were through the roof so it is doubtful I'll be back.

**** that. I'd leave.

What idiot thinks it's safer to take a perfectly unmolested loaded gun on one's side, take it out, and unchamber it in front of everyone? Yeah....that is so much safer.

Back
Top Bottom