• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

USA guns and Pawn (kennesaw)

**** that. I'd leave.

What idiot thinks it's safer to take a perfectly unmolested loaded gun on one's side, take it out, and unchamber it in front of everyone? Yeah....that is so much safer.
Yeah, kinda what I thought. It was right up at the counter. The customer looked at them like...Seriously? But then complied.

So why do you continue to go back? You started this thread back in December and then disappeared. Seems like you just like to start chit:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/anybody-shop-at-usa-guns-and-pawn-in-kennesaw.823823/

WOW! This is why you can't always believe what you read online as far a businesses goes. It's crazy. The few times this guy hasbeen in there the employees have not moved off topic. I'm calling BS. This guy must be a disgruntled ex employee. I am heading there now to show them this and get ammo.

Last edited:
WOW! This is why you can't always believe what you read online as far a businesses go. It's crazy. The few times this guys been in there he employees have not moved offer topic. I'm calling BS. This guy must be a disgruntled ex employee. I am heading there now to show them this and get ammo.

I'm not saying one way or the other what they do there as I dont have any personal experience with them. I just find it weird that a guy starts a thread 6 months ago claiming a business is doing this and that then when called on it disappears then starts another thread as if its his first time going there and then says hes been there a few times. Obviously you aren't too concerned with the issues at hand or you would keep going back.

I'm not saying one way or the other what they do there as I dont have any personal experience with them. I just find it weird that a guy starts a thread 6 months ago claiming a business is doing this and that then when called on it disappears then starts another thread as if its his first time going there and then says hes been there a few times. Obviously you aren't too concerned with the issues at hand or you would keep going back.
Thought the first or second time would be isolated occurance but no. Im not an x employee nor would I work for or with any one like that. I wont go in there again and im thru explaining to all , thanks had to get if off my mind and feel better.

I went in last week and looked at a Tavor. Their price was the same as both Cherokee and Ga Firing Line but they only had fde. The guy I talked to was very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom