• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

USA guns and Pawn (kennesaw)

wildcat44

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
97   1
Reaction score
Don't go into that place unless you want to get ripped off by the racist, bigoted, ignorant , psycho idiots that work there. Very high prices and very unprofessional making comments offensive in front of customers. Real stupid. Would not recommend at all.

I was there two weeks ago. Cherokee Gun & Pawn Taurus G2 9mm = $199
USA G&P? $450.

That's all you need to know. It's in Acworth by the way, between Woodstock, and Kennesaw.

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks for the location correction. WOW we don't need to support a business like that at all . By the way the guy in the middle was the best sales/ mgr and he left because of the crap that occurred there.

Maybe they started their own store to be able to say what they want. Perhaps their are people that share their same stance. However, your rant is so vague.. We might not ever know what you are talking about.

I am being very polite and not to say specifics that might be as offensive as get my post deleted. Like I hate cats and kill them for fun or all jews should be in gassed. Is that enough.

Don't go into that place unless you want to get ripped off by the racist, bigoted, ignorant , psycho idiots that work there. Very high prices and very unprofessional making comments offensive in front of customers. Real stupid. Would not recommend at all.
Did you just go there today? First time? I have been several times and yes, much of what is said in front of customers or to them is very inappropriate, as are the prices. Not sure if they will stay in business. Not professional in presentation and minimal merchandise.

Did you just go there today? First time? I have been several times and yes, much of what is said in front of customers or to them is very inappropriate, as are the prices. Not sure if they will stay in business. Not professional in presentation and minimal merchandise.
No I have been there several times in the past year,

Back
Top Bottom