• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

US 2-Star General killed in Afghanistan this morning.

I'm sure our fearless leader is already getting his crayons out to make some strongly suggestive hashtag posters

#StopKillingOurGenerals

1st U need to find him...he's probably on vacation. And he doesn't need crayons...he needs sidewalk chalk to draw rainbows with.

Man that's terrible.....get that far and go out like that...I wonder how loose security was to allow him there & access to uniforms?

why we didnt just bomb them into oblivion and leave is beyond me

nation building is a joke. we poured billions of dollars into that sandhole and it still sucks. we nuke japan and they are our best friends afterwards (yes i know we rebuilt them too)

Probably because most people consider murder and genocide a bad thing.

Probably because most people consider murder and genocide a bad thing.

Apparently the Taliban, ISIS and Hezbollah missed the memo on that little technicality. I'm sure your president will reissue the memo to his buddies in those groups when he finishes his latest fundraiser or finishes the back nine.

Last edited:
why we didnt just bomb them into oblivion and leave is beyond me

nation building is a joke. we poured billions of dollars into that sandhole and it still sucks. we nuke japan and they are our best friends afterwards (yes i know we rebuilt them too)

You and I think alike.

I really would have nuked some ****hole like that if I had been president after 9-11.

No one respects *****footing around. And that's all we really have done in the last 60 years or so.

A nuke or two tends to adjust a whole lot of attitudes. The only way to win an asymmetric war is with vast force. Nothing would teach these bastards some manners better than a twenty megaton ***** slap.

i284.photobucket.com_albums_ll36_Bigsteve87_Gifs_AtomicBomb.gif

Apparently the Taliban, ISIS and Hezbollah missed the memo on that little technicality. I'm sure your president will reissue the memo to his buddies in those groups when he finishes his latest fundraiser or finishes the back nine.

So you don't believe there are any innocent people in Afghanistan? Everyone needs to be killed eh? Please tell me you are a Christian, it'd warm the cockles of my heart. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom