• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updated: Fayette/Coweta M&G

Here is the deal...

As of right now Joe @HELVIS88 is still up to his neck in red tape and is just trying to get his new place up and running.

I'm in the process of trying to find a place to live and move. (with a 4 month old!)

@TacShooter asked me to "help" and then up and ran away...

@EBD offered to help but ended up going on a permanent hiatus from ODT (banned 4 life :doh: )

If anyone wants to take this over, we had local range & store offer us to use their place... but I CAN'T be the gun that plans an invent at a local range..

It's huge conflict of interest for me b/c I move safes for so many other local gun shops.

(I just don't want to step on anyone's toes.)

Someone :help:

Original thread:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fayette-coweta-m-g-swap-meet-and-shoot.928907/page-10

If anyone wants to take this over, we had local range & store offer us to use their place... but I CAN'T be the gun that plans an invent at a local range../QUOTE]

Sounds like they should be the ones to take over organizing the meet and greet...they have a vested interest in making it successful. I'm only down in Newnan every so often and can't offer up much help on organizing (nor commit to making it to the event). Best of luck in finding a successor...definitely sounds like you have your hands full with other commitments.

Our lease is up, owners are selling the house... We really don't want to live in Slummer Grove anyways!
I got some homies that live over there, too strict. He had to get his roll tide stuff off mailbox and out of yard. Don't know if it was butthurt fan or just douche.

Back
Top Bottom