• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updated: Fayette/Coweta M&G

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I spoke with @TacShooter and he may have bitten off a lil more then he can handle right now.... Soooooooooo I'm going to try and help him out to the best of my ability (I'm in the process of moving with a 3-1/2 month old, LOL)

@EBD has offered to help, anyone else want to be a part of planning this? (PLEASE :becky:)

I know he had talked about a shooting and some YouTube guys coming @Krtismo is the only guy I know. Check out this video on YouTube:

JWC has a awesome collection that a lot of you guys would love to see, so JWC JWC please chime in.

As of right now my thought is to do it a Joe @HELVIS88 new place in downtown Newnan (he had a very successful southside M&G a few years back) but he is not opened yet...

Soooooooo I'm thinking 3 or 4th Saturday in July (which should be death hot!)

What do you guys think?

Original thread:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fayette-coweta-m-g-swap-meet-and-shoot.928907/page-10

My suggestion is to find a place, set a time and date, post it, and those that can or want to come, will. Not everyone will be able to attend, not everyone will want to attend. You just have to accept that premise and move forward. Those that come will enjoy it.

My suggestion is to find a place, set a time and date, post it, and those that can or want to come, will. Not everyone will be able to attend, not everyone will want to attend. You just have to accept that premise and move forward. Those that come will enjoy it.

Agree man, I was just thrown in to this... sooooo I was looking for some support, LOL

Other than at the actual location ?

You can only get so many cars on that corner .

It's the old chevron station right ?

Yeah, but you can park all down both sides of the road... I'd bet you can get 200 cars within a 50 yards of his place.

But I'm 100% open to suggestions

Back
Top Bottom