• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updated: Fayette/Coweta M&G

That's pretty random...I sold my mom a 28 acre tract of land that borders that property with an entrance off Macedonia about 6 years ago. It has a very crudely constructed log cabin on the property with no windows or running water that nobody is using...I'm sure she would rent that real cheap :D

I'll run it past my wife's, does it have wifi?

You'd be lucky if GA Power would reconnect the power to the cabin. There are power poles run down the gravel road from Macedonia and something tells me that you are going to have a hard time getting the phone and internet setup.

You'd be lucky if GA Power would reconnect the power to the cabin. There are power poles run down the gravel road from Macedonia and something tells me that you are going to have a hard time getting the phone and internet setup.

I was joking man... My wife is way to fussy for that, LOL

Someone take it over, LOL
Gear2.jpg
....lol

Ok Fayette and Coweta people. How does August 15th work for you. I'm gonna make a phone call this afternoon and talk with the place of business where we can have this thing. Be back on later today after the call. Proposed meeting place is in Newnan Ga.

Ok Fayette and Coweta people. How does August 15th work for you. I'm gonna make a phone call this afternoon and talk with the place of business where we can have this thing. Be back on later today after the call. Proposed meeting place is in Newnan Ga.

Run with it man, make it happen!

Back
Top Bottom